Saturday, December 27, 2014

2014 - an overview

2014 was my second year of blogging at Vera Luna! What a fruitful year it was! Time for a recap. It was so much fun to look back at all the posts, and be remembered of all the items I made during this year. It was also good to realize that most of these clothes were well worn and loved by my kids.
Here's a selection, in random order...

Shades of blue
Clockwise, from top left: Whale patchZigzag tee; Frozen hat; Snowy trees

Spring

Stripes
Clockwise, from top-left: Scandinavian styleSail Away; Simple stripes; Ahoy

Summer

A tiny bit of pink
Left and bottom: Denim details; top right: Luuk hat

Autumn
Left: Tuxedo pants; Right: Owl sweater

Warm stuff
Top: Fall hoodie, bottom left: Winterland, bottom right: Aviatrix

Yes, it was a good year! Thanks for reading along. I wish you all the best for 2015!

8 comments:

  1. I found your blog a few weeks ago and I love your posts! Your projects give me a lot of inspiration so for my own sake I hope 2015 will be just as fruitful for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guten Rutsch Saskia! I wish you all the best for the new year, too! I hope you'll be able to come to the meeting! I'd love to get to know you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautifull projects you've made. I (really) are fan of all of them! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are inspiring, especially now that I have a baby boy to sew for. I hope you keep on rocking in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saskia, I just read that you're going to be a KCW contributor! How cool is that! Congrats. You're going to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read the same news! Indeed very cool, ans great for us, I presume you came up with great projects to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dat ziet er allemaal fantastisch mooi uit! Veel plezier met de KCW en ik kijk uit naar je volgende creaties!

    ReplyDelete